We introduced Tango quite a while ago, almost 14 years, and during this period there weren’t any major changes to its model.
At the time the system with additional software activations was good enough, but times are changing and for a while now we no longer see it as adequate.
With this said, starting with this update (SW: 1.124), unified subscription model is introduced.
It is activated in the same fashion additional software currently is, i.e. via file that is loaded onto hardware via Tango.exe (Help->Updates: Add License).
Yearly subscription is 180 euro*
- Active subscription allows access to all Tango features and functions. Period is 365 days.
- Existing devices retain access to the functions they already have active (base software + makers) regardless of subscription status.
- Newly added functions require active subscription, old maker activations are discontinued for new purchase and become part of the subscription.
- All devices will retain access to base software, regardless of subscription status.
- Newly acquired devices (post SW 1.124 release) will receive 1 year subscription upon registration and request by user.
*Recommended retail price